Sunday, July 8, 2012

ATTENDING ALIA KAMALIA'S WEDDING

I was invited to another wedding reception. Not only the bride was an ex-student, both the parents are my ex-colleagues and friends. The lucky bride was Alia Kamalia Abdul Aziz whose father was teaching in SMKTUN while Puan Zaiton, the mother, was in SMK Gelang Patah back in 1993-94 when I was first posted there. Alia is from SPM batch 2005 (correct me if I am wrong) and I taught her English when she was in form one and two.

Too bad I arrived late as there was a heavy downpour at home (always blame it on the rain) amd a traffic jam on the highway because of an accident right before the Skudai Toll Plaza. If not, I could have met more ex-students.

To Alia and the husband, wishing you all the happiness in your life and may your lives be filled with joy and happiness always.

1 comment: