Sunday, December 8, 2013

BLOGGING FROM TULLAMARINE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, AGAIN

I am on a short transit trip in Melbourne and now waiting for the flight to take me home. (I was also here on transit 2 weeks ago.) I guess the holiday is officially over for me. *sigh* The waiting was just too long, the flight is scheduled to leave at 3:30 a.m. but I am not the only one who is there at the airport doing nothing. I will be here for about 16 hours and at this time, most of the shops in the airport are already closed. Please God give me strength. But I went out to see Melbourne again after 5 years this afternoon and met with an ex-student. More stories later..





People could be seen sleeping on the airport chairs waiting for their next flight and the funny thing is: I have become one of them - a backpacker at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment