Monday, December 23, 2013

SUDDENLY I AM A SPORTSMAN AGAIN

When was the last time I was involved actively in any sports activities? I think it was ONE YEAR AGO. *sigh* However, today I managed to set foot one more time in UTM Sports Complex to play ping pong with an ex-student, Mr. Amirul a.k.a Synchro Starz. :)







The original plan was to start playing yesterday but the sports complex was not opened. So we ended up chit-chatting at KFC Taman Universiti, discussing strategies and getting tips from Mr. Amirul on how to get slimmer in such a short time.



I need to have the discipline and determination to be active regularly. As for now, I will need to go to the pharmacy to buy Yoko Yoko. May Allah give me the strength, and health, to continue playing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment