Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ATTENDING A BRIEFING ON EARLY YEAR PREPARATION FOR THE NEW SCHOOL SESSION

My holiday has officially ended actually. I have been in school since Monday as I am one of the teachers on duty. Today I had to attend a briefing, representing my Principal. It was held at a big hall in Bandar Putra, Kulaijaya and the briefing was actually meant for principals and headmasters from secondary and primary schools, respectively. The session started at 8:30 a.m. and only finished at 1:30 p.m. so what I did basically was just sat down, listened, jotted down some notes and dozed off a bit. The key person giving the briefing was the State Education Director who will be retiring really soon.

There were just a few familiar faces I saw so I was feeling a bit out of place. Sitting for 5 hours was not good for me and that could be a reason why I never dreamed of becoming a principal one day.


I have one more event to attend tomorrow morning, and I will be seeing the Director again. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment