Monday, December 23, 2013

MEETING TWO (OLD) FRIENDS FROM COLLEGE

It is always a pleasure to get to see old friends, either from school or college. My friends from college came down south for variety of reasons. The popular one is visiting Legoland or Universal Studio in Singapore. Other than that, they have to attend wedding invitations of relatives here.

Two ex-coursemates from UPM came to JB and I met them separately even though they were staying in the same hotel. They were here for different reasons though. The first person met on Saturday, 21st December was Puan Adila Ahmad. It was just a short rendezvous as she had to rush to Batu Pahat right after that so we met at A&W Bukit Indah.


On Sunday evening, I had a dinner date with Puan Aliza Alwi and her family members. I took them to my favourite eating place in Kampung Melayu so as to introduce them to some local specialties available here such as THE Murtabak and Yong Tau Fu. I hoped that they had enjoyed the food because I don't really know a good eating place around JB.




Thanks to all my friends who had allocated some of their time to meet me. I am always happy to meet up if the timing is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment