Monday, February 27, 2017

A FAREWELL EVENT FOR A TEACHER WHO WAS LEAVING THE SCHOOL [PART 1]


13th FEBRUARY 2017 ~ A farewell event was held at SMK Mutiara Rini for a teacher who was leaving the school - me. I had told them (the organizer) there was no need to organize such an event as I only taught there for about 2 years and 5 months but my persuasive skills did not work that time. I was there at 12:00 p.m., welcomed by the the teachers, staff and students at the hall. It was a grand function and I thought that I was celebrating my retirement already.




There were speeches, prize-giving ceremony, multimedia presentation and a performance by 5SN students whom I taught last year.


























Even though the event took place a fortnight ago (I only received the photos yesterday), I would still like to express my gratitude and appreciation to the people who had worked very hard for this event. I wish I could write more to thank everybody but I am lost for words. 

Thank you and only god may repay all your good deeds.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment