Monday, August 6, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW - "ANT-MAN AND THE WASP"


This was another Marvel superhero movie in which the protagonists are male and female insects. I did not watch the prequel of the film so I did not really understand what was happening. It had something to do with quantum tunnel and finding someone who had been lost in there. However, I understood the ending part of it all as I watched the last Avengers movie.


In the last Avengers series, many of the superheroes died/simply vanished into thin air literally. So who is the one who will bring them back? MY PREDICTION: Ant-man as he got hold of the antidote from the quantum tunnel which could cure many things. And who would be saving Ant-man who was trapped inside there? THE GHOST!

Let's see whether my prediction is correct or not when the Avengers return.

No comments:

Post a Comment