Thursday, August 30, 2018

MY KL GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - AND FINALLY, IKEA MEATBALLS


24th AUGUST 2018 ~ The plan at first was to find an eating place where we could get spaghetti and pastries but on our way, I saw IKEA outlet nearby and quickly asked my friend who was hosting the gathering whether we could just get our lunch from there. I guess it was a brilliant choice as the car could be parked easily and the traffic on the roads was also good.


There were still many people at the food court in IKEA after 2.00 p.m. but we still managed to secure a place to sit. And finally, my dream came true - a plate of the famous IKEA meatballs right in front of my very eyes.


I will now have to go to IKEA Johor Bahru outlet to try the food there. I read people posted on social media that the meatballs in KL tasted better so I will have to see whether the statement is true or not.












To my two ex-schoolmates of SMS Muar, Puan Hafizah Mohd. Noor and Puan Adura Adnan, thanks for the time and the company, and the treat too. And also for driving me around and sending me to PPUM after that. Hopefully we could see each other again next year when someone comes home from Saudi Arabia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment