Sunday, August 26, 2018

MY KL GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - NASI LEMAK AT VILLAGE PARK


24th AUGUST 2018 ~ I arrived in Kuala Lumpur as early as 6:40 a.m. for a chain of gastronomic adventures with friends - ex-classmates and ex-schoolmates. Puan Sakinah Ismail and her husband, Mr. Azhar, were kind enough to fetch me at KLIA2 and take me to this restaurant in Damansara called Park Village.


Then Puan Maslinda Mohd Dahalan, another ex-coursemate of UPM TESL class of 1993, joined in the crowd at the restaurant. However, she had "lontong" instead the nasi lemak the tree of us were enjoying.














I was told that this place is always crowded every morning and people has to queue up for the seats. I think one reason is that the price of the "nasi lemak" here is very cheap as the chicken piece served is quite big and this place is located in Kuala Lumpur, and this might cost more in Johor Bahru. And I found the food was tasty, both the "nasi lemak" and the fried chicken.


It was just a very short stay in the restaurant but this was just the introduction episode. I had to meet other two friends right after at KLCC.

the shopping mall opposite the restaurant





And Puan Sakinah and Mr. Azhar sent me straight to KLCC for my next meeting. My plea to make them just send me to the nearest train station was not even taken into consideration. I would be meeting them again the next day for another gathering with more friends.

T O    B E   C O N T I N U E D . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment