Tuesday, August 7, 2018

GOING KOREAN FOR A LATE LUNCH AFTER SCHOOL


We suddenly decided to go Korean for a late lunch right after school. Last minute plan sometimes worked well. We made our way to AEON Bandar Dato' Onn as there is this Korean restaurant named Dubuyo.


Puan Mazzelina Mahmood and Puan Rumaiah Hasan always live up to the group's motto: "If you want to get fat, let's get fat together". 


















MY VERDICT: I don't have much experience eating Korean food, but they tasted Korean enough to me. I loved all the food ordered and served on the table even though I did not remember all their names (except the peach tea drink). This was my first time here but definitely NOT the last one.

I will have to visit Korea, the country, again one more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment