Wednesday, August 8, 2018

MY VERY FIRST TIME AT AEON BANDAR DATO' ONN


7th AUGUST 2018 ~ Finally, I set my foot inside one of the newest shopping malls in Johor Bahru, AEON Bandar Dato' Onn.  I immediately fell in love with this place because it was still shining new and there were very few people around.













Everybody's favourite shop is here



The best part of it is there is a huge surau (praying place for Muslims) in the mall - much bigger than the one in Bukit Indah. I went to the room on the ground floor but, to my delight, there was ANOTHER surau on the second floor near the entrance of AEON outlet.

the waiting space outside the surau/washroom

Once the cinema start operating, I am sure there will be more people going there.

I am definitely coming back as there are many restaurants located in the building. This should be a good meeting/hanging out place.

1 comment:

  1. Memang selesa surau kat aeon mall bandar dato onn. Besar lak tu.

    ReplyDelete