Thursday, August 9, 2018

VISITING THE NEWEST AND NEAREST McD FROM MY HOUSE


There is a new McDonald's outlet which has started operation near my house, in Pandan area (opposite the Pandan Market) - the exact date I am not sure. And I finally managed to visit this place for my late supper/coffee this evening, with a colleague from school, Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri.




And suddenly, there was this voice calling my name from a nearby table. [READ: fans are everywhere] It was Mr. M. Arshad Amir, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti of SPM 2002  batch. And we decided to join him at his table.


I tried the food item on promotion - the durian hot cake. I was really disappointed as the hot cake did not look what it should appear as advertised. And it was neither a cake nor hot at all. You failed big time, McD. I am thinking of lodging a formal complaint.

as advertised
what I got



There were these self-order machines in this outlet, the first I came across in Johor Bahru.








Even though the hotcake was a disappointment, I must say this new McD outlet was actually quite cool. I really like the interior design which looked more modern and contemporary. I might come back just to hang out and have coffee here with friends in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment