Saturday, August 4, 2018

ATTENDING MR. MUNIR NAZRI'S WEDDING RECEPTION


I went to attend the wedding reception of Mr. Munir Nazri (SMKTUN's ex-student SPM batch 2005). The even was held at a place I knew of its existence only today called Tudor House in Taman Universiti. The whole place was rented for the reception I supposed.


I was there with the bridegroom's classmate, Mr. Christopher Emmanuel Raj. Then, another classmate, Miss Nabihah Baharuddin, joined in. As usual, managed to say "hi" and "bye" to a few es-students there, and one or two whom I saw from afar.




















We then adjourned for our own private gathering at a McD restaurant in Skudai. Always kill two birds with one stone.

For the newly-wedded couple, congratulations and may the love you feel today continue to shine for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment