Monday, August 20, 2018

JUDGING 40th NATIONAL INTER CHINESE INDEPENDENT SECONDARY SCHOOLS TRILINGUAL SPEECH CONTEST - DAY 2


19th AUGUST 2018 ~ On the second day of the competition, I had to judge the final round of the senior category. It was very similar to what happened the day before for the junior category [READ HERE], except this time they had to deliver Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu [Malay Language] and English speeches in 4 minutes for each language and a 10-second break in between.






The competition was tougher to judge. Everybody displayed high standard of presentation. I even wonder how could this even be possible. These people should consider becoming polyglots in the future.

closing speeches from judges and the organizing committee

panel of judges and the committee members

lunch time




bumped into an ex-student of SMKTUN
Mr, Amar Faiz (SPM batch 2002)

I wish I could just judge based on good looks which should be easier.

That should be a very good experience for me and other judges as well. The results would only be announced during the dinner event later that evening and I was not attending. May the best speakers win.

No comments:

Post a Comment