Friday, August 31, 2018

VISITING RANIA NUR RAUDHAH AT PPUM


24th AUGUST 2018 ~ One of the items in my itinerary during my short getaway to Kuala Lumpur during the mid term school break was to visit Rania Nur Raudhah at Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya (Malaya University Medical Centre) . The young girl was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma Cancer and has been receiving treatment at the hospital. When I was there, she was about to undergo the fourth cycle of chemotherapy. 




She was a daughter to one of my ex-students of SMKTUN. And the family is already like family friends to me.

Mr. Amirul Husni, the uncle

I was glad I got to meet with the father and other family members too when I was there.

Let's together pray Rania will be strong and get well real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment