Sunday, February 16, 2020

THE TEMPLE-HOPPING EXPEDITION CONTINUED IN MANDALAY



16th DECEMBER 2019 ~ After visiting the temple on top of Mandalay Hill, the temple-hopping expedition in Mandalay continued. Honestly speaking, I couldn't recall the name of this particular temple and I forgot to snap a photo of the signage which displayed the name of this place.


And I couldn't find this temple on the internet either. Perhaps this place was not as popular as other temples in Mandalay.










I could only remember there were a few photos of people in huge frames hung on the pillars. If I am not mistaken, they were businessmen who had contributed in building the temple.








I guess I have to try harder to search for this particular temple online.

[MY MYANMAR TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment