Saturday, January 15, 2022

A SHORT CHAT SESSION OVER FRIED BANANA AND EVERYTHING ELSE


Mr. Mohd. Fahmi Foad, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, was kind enough to help me get the CPU of one of the PCs in school to be serviced as I had encountered  a few problems while using it. I decided to get it from him at Taman Universiti and there would be the opportunity to sit down and chat for a short while.




We chose to meet at Goreng Pisang Restaurant and he was accompanied by one friend, also an ex-student of the same school, Mr. Mohd. Syafiq Jaini. The more the merrier.


An ex-colleague, Puan Wan Nor Azrin, was also there buying food to take away home.


I was lucky as Mr. Syafia handed over a gift bag for me. Too bad I had nothing to give back.

The whole meeting lasted for an hour. I had to make my move as I had to go to other shops and get the computer back at school, or else we would be staying longer. That would require for another get together after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment