Sunday, January 9, 2022

GETTING MY THIRD VACCINATION BOOSTER SHOT


The appointment for my third booster shot appeared on MySejahtera and the vaccination centre was at City Plaza. I went there right after school which was just nearby and I was happy to no end to see there was no crowd at all at the building entrance. Everything went smoothly, the queue was very short and everything was over less than 15 minutes.


I was here on Friday for my sister's appointment in the morning. There was a large crowd and things were a bit chaotic at first. THE REASON: people did not follow the exact appointment time. I found out two people whose appointments were in the afternoon were already joining others at 10:00 a.m.





Let's now pray that I will not get any side effects from the injection and will be safe from the dreaded C19 in the long run. Prevention is better than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment