Sunday, January 30, 2022

THE ANNUAL CHINESE NEW YEAR GET TOGETHER SESSION CONTINUES


Mr. Ng Ching Kai, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2012], is back in town for the Chinese New Year celebration. We decided to meet up for the annual get together which has been some sort of a tradition for us to keep ourselves updated of all the things that have happened throughout the year.


The venue chosen was Sunway Bigbox - the best place to meet if one is looking for a spot which not crowded. I was here last week at the same cafe - Hunz Cafe. I in fact ordered the same coffee and pie which I had had before - the not-so-adventurous side of me when it comes to eating.




Mr. Ng is currently working in Kuala Lumpur and will be going back after the one week break. Guess I will have to wait another year to see him again.

Thanks Ching Kai for the treat - but most importantly for the time spent. I appreciate his  kind gesture to make it a point to still meet up once a year - even after 10 years leaving the school. While many (ex-students) have already disappeared, at least there is still one who still reports his presence once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment