Monday, January 10, 2022

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF MS. SARAH KHALIDA


8th JANUARY 2022 ~ We had not been in touch for quite a long time and when the Whatsapp message arrived inviting me to her wedding reception, I had no reason not to be present. Miss Sarah Khalida was an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti and she is now the wife of Mr. Toseef Khan.


I was one of the early birds that evening and there were not many people yet when I arrived so I managed to get more photos this time for the blog.






The reception was held at R.O. Memories @ The Spring in the evening. This was my second time attending a wedding reception at this venue.










Fortunately, there were a few people whom I recognized among the hosts and guests, people who were once attached to SMK Taman Universiti. Two of them were the sisters of the bride, Miss Salma Sakeena and Ms. Suhail Nadiah, who happen to be my ex-students too.












Mini reunion with ex-students and ex-colleagues always took place during wedding reception, 






To bad I had to excuse myself earlier as the next morning would be the first day of school.

Thanks again Miss Sarah Khalida for the kind thought. I always feel appreciated to be invited to wedding receptions of ex-students and the children of ex-colleagues. Wishing both the newlyweds everlasting marriage filled with never-ending love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment