Friday, January 14, 2022

MY FIRST EAT OUT SESSION FOR 2022


My first eat out session for the year 2022 only happened on the second week of January. Thanks to Mr. Muhammad Solihin Ramli, the student I taught English tuition at Asrama Semai Bakti Felda when he was in form three many years ago.


The venue for the meeting was Midvalley Mega Mall and we opted to dine in at Secret Recipe.












I have to thank Mr. Solihin again for the outing and I realized that the C19 pandemic has robbed off my many eating out sessions and social gatherings with friends and ex-students. I am hoping that things will get back to the way they are soon. Hopefully we could meet up again for another gastronomic adventure soon.


And I met an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti while on my way to the car park, Mr. Hanif Abu Ba'dah, who is currently working there. He was asking me to join him for dinner with another friend next week. That was the plan so far and I am yet to see whether it will be materialize.

No comments:

Post a Comment