Tuesday, January 18, 2022

THE FIRST PUBLIC HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR


Thaipusam was celebrated by the Hindus today and it was a public holiday. It was such a big relief even just to get a  one-day off - which is not a good sign for a government servant who is still in service.

I had a good rest in the morning before going out to do some gardening up until 1:00 p.m. In the afternoon, went to do some shopping at a few places, 4 to be exact and the day was concluded with my very first dine in session at McD - alone. I suddenly feel I had no one to ask out anymore and no one was asking me out either. 😀

Eating all by myself is not something unusual for me. I even went to watch movies without any friends accompanying many times before. Guess it is time to start my solo travel soon - something I should enjoy doing the most.

I am now counting the days for the upcoming Chinese New Year break.

No comments:

Post a Comment