Sunday, March 14, 2010

HALF DAY WORKSHOP ON A SUNDAY MORNING

A half day workshop was conducted for English teachers this morning. The subject: evaluation of writing for upper secondary. Everything went fine, even though it was a Sunday morning, as it was a hands-on session kind of thing. But time ran short so we only managed to focus on the continuous writing type, leaving directed writing section for another day.

workshop session in progress

Some of the English teachers attending -
BACK ROW: Pn. Lim, Ms. Chua, Ms. Huan, Ms. Indra, Pn. Sh. Nadia, Pn. Nur Hasikin, Ms. Firdaus, Pn. Rozita, Ms. Cheong
SITTING: Pn. Sumiati, Pn. Hashazah, You-Know-Who, Pn. Aliah, Ms. Lee, Pn. Tini

1 comment:

  1. Morning,...may I join another workshop in another day?,..I need to improve my skill for my students,....I come from private school somewhere here,..kota bharu.Thanks lot

    ReplyDelete