Sunday, May 2, 2010

CHESS CLUB ANNUAL GATHERING/PARTY

Nope, it was not a tea party after all. It was a dinner party as they were having it at 7:30 p.m. But I still love the card just the same. How much effort they had put in organizing this get together.

This annual gathering was done a bit late but it was better late than never. It was held at a new venue, KFC Taman Universiti that is attached to the Petronas station. Actually, we used to have it at KFC which was situated near CIMB and I like that place better because it was spacious and had more privacy if we wanted to throw a party like this.

About 20 people came, two teachers: Miss Quek and I, and the committee members of the present and the year before.

Too bad I had to leave earlier as I had to be somewhere else and I just could not afford to be late. I hoped that they would all go back home feeling happy after that. Thank you for inviting.

1 comment:

  1. The card is so expensive leh....
    I search all over the internet 2 get it ...

    ReplyDelete