Sunday, May 16, 2010

SCHOOL COOPERATIVE SHOP ANNUAL LUNCH

12:00 pm - the School Cooperative Shop held its annual lunch at Taman Merdeka. I was here a few months ago with my ex-students.

The teachers who are in-charge of the shop were there with our Principal being the guest of honour with the senior assistant and the heads of the departments. It was a buffet style lunch, but too bad I could not eat too much, I just don't. Anyway, if you are familiar with this restaurant, you will find that they serve the same dishes all the time. But I like the Arab style cooked lamb very much.

It was quite a short gathering, most probably because it was quite hot inside there. So, after the photo session, we all bade farewell and thank you for inviting me.

1 comment:

  1. Wajah guru-guru yang sentiasa ku ingati.. Selamat Hari Guru..

    ReplyDelete