Friday, March 21, 2014

SPM 2013 RESULT WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY

Thursday, 20th March 2014 ~ I was here three months ago to receive the certificate from the State Education Director when the PMR examination result was announced. I was here again one more time for the SPM examination. It all started quite late, at about 10:30 a.m. but I was already there by 8:00 a.m. Lucky enough, I met a friend who is an ex-college mate from UPM (Universiti Pertanian Malaysia) so the waiting was bearable.









SMK Taman Universiti was awarded with a certificate of excellence for its good result in the SPM examination for school with more than 500 students sitting for the exam. CONGRATULATIONS to all the students and teachers who had done a good job. I guess we have taken the school over-population condition as a challenge rather than a problem.

Unfortunately, I was not able to be with the ex-students in school to share their joy and sorrow. Nevertheless, I heard the school result this year showed some improvement (I suppose, I have not yet seen the result actually) if compared to previous year. Anyway, to all the students from SPM batch 2013, I wish you all the best of luck in the path that you will choose to walk through. This is just a beginning actually for a longer journey ahead.












And here's the list of straight A's [a combination of A+, A and A-]students:
(list copies from someone else so I hope I get the names right) Congratulations!


1) Mohamad Nabil
2) Dinesh
 3) Lim Zi Yong
4) Cher Yuan Li
5) Dineshwar Ganesh
6) Lim Hon Wek
7) Muhammad Aziruddin
8) Ng Ching Kai
9) Yew Ji Hao
10) Ain Khadijah
11) Chai Wen Hui
12) Choong Sze Lei
13) Nurul Fatin Nabliah
14) Soo Ming Huey
15) Tang Mei Ay
16) Lau Zheng Loong
17) Anis Hani Amirah

The present form five students should start pulling up their socks now to maintain or improve the examination result will be announced next year.

*note: the photos in school were taken from Puan Yusidah's FB

No comments:

Post a Comment