Thursday, June 19, 2014

FINDING HELLO KITTY AND FRIENDS

[DAY 2] 3rd June 2014 ~ On my back to the hotel from the park, I decided to walk around Tama Center, before taking my train at Tama Station. By looking at the signage, people could easily guess what this place was famous for. It was just too obvious.











So here I was, successfully found it, Sanrio Puroland a.k.a Hello Kitty World. It was already closed when I reached there but I didn't think of entering even if it was still opened to public. I am no Hello Kitty fan.











So it was just a "been there (outside only), done that (selfie)" kind of thing but I was glad I went there. Just in case I was thinking of visiting Hello Kitty and friends next time, I will be sure of which route to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment