Monday, January 11, 2016

THE FOGGY DOI TUNG GARDEN - PART TWO


In October 2015, when I was visiting Bangkok, there was this flower exhibition in Siam Discovery Centre. And according to the spoke person, the orchids at the booths came from Chiang Rai, which was well-known for its flowers.  [Read about it HERE] Here I was in Chiang Rai, a year later, observing the flowers in the actual garden of the aforesaid place.




































The place was still covered with thick fog and there was no chance for the sun to shine through. I hope I could come back to this place again, and I will make sure to go there when they are having the flower festival (in January, if I am not mistaken).

"Just living is not enough.
One must have sunshine, freedom and
a little flower."
~HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN~


No comments:

Post a Comment