Sunday, April 22, 2018

ATTENDING PUAN HJH. MARIAM'S DAUGHTER'S WEDDING RECEPTION


21st APRIL 2018 ~ I attended a wedding reception thrown by Pn. Hjh. Mariam Shahrom, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, who was there earlier in the 90's before moving to another school. She taught Bahasa Melayu when in SMKTUN and she is the Senior Assistant at SMK Gelang Patah. The wedding reception was held at TNB Hall in Kempas.








I met an ex-student whom I taught in my English tuition class, Miss Amira of SM Islam Hidayah, when she was in form 3 and 4 (in 2007 & 2008 if I am not mistaken). Amira was accompanying her mom who is also a teacher (a Principal actually now) and she is now practicing Law in Kuala Lumpur.


A wedding reception is always a venue for reunion and I am sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment