Monday, April 30, 2018

MY VERY FIRST YIK MUN'S PAU IS IN THE HOUSE


Certain places are well known for their special food or food products. Some people just travel the distance to savour the delicious food, either to satisfy their curiosity or just to jump on the bandwagon.

I finally got my very first supply of Yik Mun's Pau [dumplings] when someone was on a short trip to Tanjung Malim, Perak
I must say, this should be the most famous kind of Pau in the whole of Malaysia. Definitely a must-eat or must-buy item when you are in Tanjung Malin.

However, in my case, if I cannot go to Tanjung Malim to get my Yik Mun's Pau, the Pau will come to me.

Thanks Mr. Mohd. Nazafee for the kind thought - this should be something I will definitely remember for eternity. I am going to save it for the upcoming fasting month.

No comments:

Post a Comment