Monday, July 29, 2019

VISITING PUAN HJH. MAIMON SIRAJ IN SUNGAI BULOH


26th JULY 2019 ~ I had been planning to pay Puan Hajah Maimon Siraj a visit for quite a long time, and it was finally executed. The last time I saw her was last year when I attended the wedding reception of her daughter in Subang Jaya [READ HERE] but a few months after that, we got the news that she had fallen ill, to everybody's surprise.

Puan Maimon Siraj was the Counselor of SMK Taman Universiti from 1997-1999 and I had worked closely with her during that period when I was the Afternoon Supervisor of the school.


Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, Puan Maimon, whom I used to call Kak Mon and is still addressing her with that nickname even though it should be Datin Maimon, is now recovering and healthier. She looked bright and cheerful, and sounded positive as always. I am glad I had made the journey and was able to meet her and her husband, Dr. Abd. Latif Gapor, who is an ex-lecturer of UPSI.

Thank you Kak Mon and Dr. Latif for the hospitality. I pray that both of you will be in good health always.

No comments:

Post a Comment