Wednesday, July 10, 2019

TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN COLLEGE (TARC) SEGAMAT AT A GLIMPSE




I had the chance to walk around the campus of Tunku Abdul Rahman College Johor Branch, a small part of it, located in Segamat when the State Level Debate Competition was held there from 23 - 25th June 2019.




That was the time I got to know the existence of this college even though it had already been operating for many years.


















I actually just walked around a few places in campus: the library, the admin building and the old blocks. I intended to explore the place more but then we lost at the quarter final round of the debate competition and had to go back earlier.

The campus looked not that large but I loved the new library building which was very modern and conducive. Hopefully one day I could get to see more of TARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment