Thursday, September 6, 2018

ATTENDING DATIN HAJAH MAIMON'S DAUGHTER'S WEDDING RECEPTION IN KUALA LUMPUR


25th AUGUST 2018 ~ When I received the invitation from Datin Hajah Maimon's to her daughter's wedding, I was truly touched as we are just keeping in touch via Facebook, by reading the posts that appear on my timeline. She was once an ex-teacher of SMK Taman Universiti, carrying out her duty as a counseling and guidance teacher a long time ago. It was so long she could not even remember the exact year when she left SMKTUN but it should be before the year 2000.


The wedding was held at One City, USJ. The event was done in a hall organized Bizmilla Catering (which is owned by Mila Jurin, someone who used to be a singer from a reality TV programme, Akademi Fantasia).















 Puan Maslinda Mohd. Dahalan, who is staying somewhere nearby, an old friend from UPM TESL gang, was kind enough to accompany me to the event. She was also driving to another gathering  right after the reception.


I met another person who was also an ex-staff of SMK Taman Universiti, Puan Zaini and her family. The more the merrier.












Thank again Datin Maimon Siraj a.k.a Kak Mon for the kind thought. I must say I was glad to have worked with so many people who were sincere, hard working and committed during my time in SMKTUN and those memorable moments, as well as the friendship established, were something we would cherish for many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment