Friday, July 19, 2019

BIDDING A FRIEND THE SADDEST GOOD BYE EVER


I was having a real hard time when I was forced to move to another school 5 years ago because I had to leave all my friends of SMK Taman Universiti behind. However, someone had left us, forever, on 15th July 2019 after being hospitalized for 2 nights at Sultanah Aminah Hosptal. I had lost a dear friend whom I had been working with for 7 years, starting 2007. I was the Senior Assistant of the Afternoon Session and he was the Discipline Teacher and he had been assisting me in maintaining the school students' good conduct. Friendship had blossomed throughout and still continued even though I was already in a different work place. 





































ALFATIHAH for Mr. Mohd. Nasir Sardangi, [17th October 1978 - 15th July 2019] may his soul be blessed and placed among those who are pious and faithful. May Allah reward all the hard work and effort that he had put forth in educating the young kids.

You will always be missed and remembered by friends and students.


4 comments:

  1. 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May his soul RIP. What a huge lost to the education world ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete