Sunday, August 4, 2019

A FAREWELL HI-TEA FOR SDJ'S PRINCIPAL, MR. MOHD. HANAFI SAMAD


24th JULY 2019 ~ The Principal of SMK Dato Jaafar, Mr. Mohd. Hanafi Samad, was transferred to another school and the school teachers and staff decided to hold a farewell hi-tea to bid him "good bye". Not that we were happy that he was leaving but this was to show our appreciation for all that he had done for the school. The news came as a surprise and there was nothing that we could stop him from going.


The event was held at Infusion Cafe, KSL Hotel which was actually not that far away from the school.























On another note, to my delight, I met four of my ex-students of SMK Gelang Patah when I was there from 1993-94. I had to stay longer when everyone else had gone home to continue chatting, but I was not complaining.


The gathering was a last minute plan actually but almost everyone turned up for this event which should be a sign how very well-liked and popular the principal was. We wish Mr. Hanafi the very best of luck in his new school and I am sure he will be greatly missed by everyone in SDJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment