Saturday, August 10, 2019

THE LAST GATHERING SESSION AND THIS TIME IN KOTA WARISAN, SEPANG



27th July 2019 ~ Pn. Wendy Chan contacted me anda reunion date was set, and we had Mr. Jonathan, Pn. Wendy's son, and Pn. Hayati Ismail and her daughter who were with me in the previous gathering in Nu Sentral, to join. Pn. Wendy is also an ex-coursemate of my TESL class of 1993 and a 4th Collegian as well.


The last time I met Pn, Wendy Chan was back in October 2013, when I had to attend a meeting related to a public exam somewhere in Sepang. [READ HERE]


She took us to this one restaurant in Kota Warisan, Sepang, that looked like a hipster eating place which served local and western cuisines called Marqa Cafe.



older and younger brothers :)









I would have to thank Puan Wendy Chan this time for her generosity and she even drove me to KLIA2 so I could catch my plane home back to JB. Hope to see her one of these days in Johor Bahru so I could play host.

That should conclude my gathering sessions cum gastronomic adventures when I was in KL on 26-27th July 2019 and I was sure I arrived home fatter. I was really happy I managed to see many old friends when I was there and that is one thing I tell myself I should do as we might not know when it would be the time we could sit down and chat again.

Friendship should always be celebrated and cherished.

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives".
~ Euripides ~

1 comment:

  1. Gathering with friends is really fun. I also had dinner with my friends at Marqa Cafe on weekends. While eating, I chatted with my friends about our interesting things. There is nothing more relaxing and happy than this!

    ReplyDelete