Wednesday, August 7, 2019

THE LONGEST GATHERING WITH MY TESL FRIENDS EVER


This should be the longest gathering in one session ever, starting on 26th July and ended the day after on the 27th. It was time to meet a few of my girl friends of UPM TESL class of 1993 when I was in Kuala Lumpur and a dinner date was set at TGIF, the Curve.




We first went western for dinner and there were four housewives who managed to make it this time, and was joined later by a husband of one of the ladies who paid for our food eventually.








It was getting late but we decided to go for coffee at Starbucks which was just a few doors away. Someone was already leaving with her husband but then she suddenly came running back to join us. Who could resist a midnight party at a cafe in the middle of the city?








the door was finally locked

We only went away when they had to close shop by 12.30 a.m.

Thanks again to all my friends: Pn. Adila Ahmad, Pn. Hazlina Aziz, Pn. Hanna Sheikh Mokhtar and Pn. Zanariah Abdul Shukor for the food and company. It was good to feel like teenagers again, hanging out after midnight with friends and I couldn't even remember when was the last time I did that.




FOOTNOTE: Someone ran after me while I was walking at the Curve. I thought he was a stalker but so happened he is an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2006] who was also there, waiting for his friend. Thanks Mr. Marzuki Mazlan for chasing after me to say "hi". It was indeed a pleasant surprise to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment