Monday, August 5, 2019

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - THE FIRST TIME AT ME'NATE


2nd AUGUST 2019 ~ One of the latest attractions for food lovers in Johor Bahru is the much talked about steak restaurant: Me'nate. I might not step foot in the eating place until an ex-student decided to give her other friend who is also an ex-student of mine (and her family members) and me a treat there.




The place is known for its expensive food which could be either good or a bad thing. So I left the ordering to be done by the host - I would eat whatever you were going to have, for the fear of choosing something too pricey.






THE VERDICT: I was having lamb steak and it was good, something I might be coming back again for. Was it really expensive eating there? That would depend on what you will be eating and the quantity of the food ordered. It is worth trying, at least once in a lifetime.












A staff there introduced himself as an ex-student of SMK Mutiara Rini. He was generous enough to give us staff privilege which meant we were given a discount to the meal we had there. Thanks a lot Mr. Nazmi Akmal and I must say i was not expecting that and I was truly touched.

All in all, it was an afternoon well spent with two ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 1998], Puan Nor Aidil Fitri and Puan Arba'iyah Ahmad  and their families. Thanks again to Puan Aidil for her kind gesture and only Allah may return her kind deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment