Thursday, August 22, 2019

ARRIVING AT AND LEAVING BUSAN GIMHAE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT


Busan Gimhae International Airport that greeted me when I landed in Busan on 22nd March 2019 and bade me farewell when I left the city on three days later.




One thing I like about this airport is that there is a train station right outside the building that takes you straight to the city centre. You still have to change trains at different stations, depending on where you want to go. If you a budget traveler, this should be one of the best options available.






















There was this small area where a mini exhibition of Korean culture was held.


The airport was small actually but still accommodating. Guess people still prefer Seoul to Busan for the time being.

This should be my very last post of my trip to Busan which happened 5 months ago. Finally!




No comments:

Post a Comment