Sunday, August 18, 2019

OF A TRAM RIDE, A TOWER AND A MUSEUM


24th MARCH 2019 ~ After all the sakura observing sessions, I tried to find my way to the museum in the city when I saw a signboard showing there is one located nearby. However, I found another attraction which was the Jinhae Tower on top of a hill in the city centre, and in order to get to the top of the hill, one would have to either take the tram or climb up. I opted for the first choice.


The queue was long and I was sure I was the only Malaysian in the line waiting to get into the tram.








Then I saw the majestic tower erected on top of the hill, and the museum was actually located in the tower building.










There were observation decks on a few levels of the tower. I climbed up all the stairs to get to all levels and I did hope I would get thinner when I returned home.


One could simply enjoy the spectacular view of the city from here.




















Jinhae Museum of Changwon City was a small one and most of the exhibits had Korean labels attached to them so there was not much I could do except looking attentively at all the displays.










There was actually no initial plan of coming to this place and this was the result of going without much planning done beforehand. However, I would find more interesting places that sometimes were not highlighted in any travel blogs. I would suggest visitors to get here too when you are in Jinhae.



a video of the panoramic Jinhae city from the tower

No comments:

Post a Comment