Saturday, August 24, 2019

AN IMPROMPTU HOUSE VISIT IN SEREMBAN

a vegetables hydroponic project
23rd AUGUST 2019 ~ After the visiting session at Sungai Rambai, Melaka, I realized I still had some time but did not know what to do or where to go. Hence, a decision was made to drive to Vision Homes in Seremban for an impromptu house visit. I knew I would not be turned away when I contacted Puan Sakinah Mohd. Ismail, a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993 as well a 4th collegian mate.




Despite the fact that it was an unplanned visit, I was still served with home cooked food fresh from the pot and pan, and the vegetables harvested from the hydroponic kit outside.








Thanks Puan Sakinah and the husband for the hospitality even though only a short notice was given beforehand. It was just a short stay and I immediately drove home to JB right after, something I myself couldn't believe I was doing as I had been on the road since 7.00 a.m. It was a weekend well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment