Wednesday, August 14, 2019

COLLEAGUES' MOVIE OUTING SESSION


3rd AUGUST 2019 ~ Sometimes I would be lucky when colleagues asked me out for an outing session. Do I sound miserable enough in a dramatic way? ☻


Someone wanted to catch "Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw" early so I just followed, even though I was not a big fan. MY VERDICT: You wanted it fast and furious, you got it fast and furious. I personally found the movie was alright, filled with lots of actions but the ending part was a bit too illogical for me. [I later read somewhere on the net a statement mentioning the movie was a flop].




I suggested to meet up at AEON Bandar Dato Onn as there were less people on Saturday compared to other places. And the MBO movie theatre there was just recently opened at the mall so that should be a good option for us to see how things were.




Coffee and cakes at SDS Bakery concluded the outing of the day. Thanks Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri and Ms. Salwani Ismail for the time and company, which was a rare opportunity to go outing with a younger female colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment