Friday, August 2, 2019

MY ACCIDENTAL HOLIDAY IN SUNGAI MATI, MUAR


12th JULY 2019 ~ What happened when two city boys found a school surrounded by paddy fields? They set an adventure of their own, away from the pack.




We were stationed at SM Lughatul Qur'an in Sungai Mati, Muar, for 3 days, from 11th - 13th July, for the state level chess competition. On the second day, I was already finding my way out of the school compound, and someone was forced to accompany.












We managed to venture out quite far in the middle of the paddy field. I even had a short conversation with a farmer who was resting in the gazebo there.












The view of the paddy field in the morning was really spectacular - yellowish field as far as the eyes could see set against the bright blue sky in the background. I wouldn't mind sitting there doing nothing for hours. I was glad I found peace just for a few minutes but how I wished it could last much longer.

"Look deep into nature,
and then you will understand everything better."
~ ALBERT EINSTIEN ~

No comments:

Post a Comment