Saturday, August 31, 2019

MY MUAR GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - 434 COFFEE SHOP REVISITED


23rd AUGUST 2019 ~ Who needs Starbucks when there is Sai Kee 434 Coffee Shop in town? This should be like a must-visit when in Muar and should be my third time here. Other than coffee, you could also get other food. This time I tried its Mee Bandung, a signature dish of Muar. The food was alright but it would be better if seafood is added, just like its original recipe.










If you are at lost, not knowing what to bring back home from Muar, this place will have the answer for you. They are selling 434 Coffee, in all varieties - just the coffee powder, or coffee bags, 2-in-1 and 3-in-1 coffee, white coffee and more. Another food item that I love is its bread and butter that is toasted and becomes like cookies. Love to eat it by dipping it in hot drinks like tea or coffee - just heaven.

I will sure go there again when I am in Muar in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment