Wednesday, August 21, 2019

BUSINESS HOTEL BUSAN STATION IN BUSAN


I stayed in Business Hotel Busan Station when I was in Busan from 22nd to 25th March 2019. The place in near to both Busan Metro Station and Busan Train Station.


What I liked about the hotel?

[1] The room was equipped with a personal computer with internet access. A desktop and a real monitor!
[2] It was near to the metro station so I could basically moved around the city easily.
[3] Free flow of coffee from a coffee machine which ground coffee beans, any time and as frequent as my heart desired.


What I did not like about the hotel?

[1] The person at the counter did not accept credit card payment when I arrived. Consequently, I had less money to spend and that made me worried. And that was all.


















They also prepared simple breakfast of bread/toast with butter and jam. And coffee, of course.











If I were to get back to Busan one day, I would sure stay at this place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment