Friday, August 9, 2019

ANOTHER MINI GATHERING AT WINGSTOP NU SENTRAL


27th JULY 2019 ~ Another gathering that was set took place in Wingstop NU Sentral. This was a small one involving 2 ex-coursemates of UPM TESL class of 1993 and a daughter of one of them.


The meeting was a short one, especially when someone who traveled by train all the way from Nilai to Kuala Lumpur arrived late.


Our decision to eat at Wingstop was a brilliant one as the chicken and other food were good and I cannot find this restaurant chain back home in Johor Bahru.








I would have to thank Puan Maslinda Mohd. Dahalan and Dr. Hayati for the company and the food as well. Puan Maslinda had to leave us there but we then had to leave for yet another meet up session with another ex-coursemate at another venue.
the three of us in the KL transit




FOOTNOTE #1: Someone saw me going up the escalator at Nu Sentral and gave me a chase just to say "hi". Mr. Matthew Anthony, ex-SMK Taman Universiti SPM batch 2017, is now studying at UTAR. It was a huge surprise to get to see him there.


FOOTNOTE #2: Another ex-student I saw at Nu Sentral was Mr. Amin Hayat Abdul Rahim. He is now a newscaster of TV9 and should be some kind of celebrity. I saw him when he was about to get into the gym at the mall and glad he still remembered me.

I met 4 ex-students when I was in KL for 2 days and that should be some kind of achievement. Perhaps too many of them are staying there, I better find other place for a my getaway trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment