Monday, August 1, 2022

LAYANG-LAYANGAN BEACH OF LABUAN


5TH JUNE 2022 ~ Another beautiful beach but looked deserted on one Sunday afternoon. It was just a short stop as we were actually visiting other touristy spots nearby. The beach was named Layang-Layangan and it is also known as United Nations Beach, I wonder why.


I kept wondering why there was no effort to develop Labuan as a tourist attraction when it has many beaches surrounding it. Many people would just love to come and relax, and enjoy the sea and the sun.


















These were the last photos taken with my Canon compact camera before it went kaput. I suspected of the extreme heat of the beach versus the cold temperature of car air-conditioner. Other than that, the camera had not been used for such a long time [because of the no travel restriction during the pandemic] but was used to the maximum as soon as I arrived in Labuan.

No comments:

Post a Comment