Sunday, August 21, 2022

REUNITED WITH AN EX-STUDENT IN SEGAMAT - MR. SAMSULNAHAR YUSOF


17th AUGUST 2022 ~ The second reunion session was set on the second day of my stay in Segamat. Initially we planned to meet up the night before but then it had to be postponed for some unforeseen circumstances. Mr. Samsulnahar Yusof, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, is currently teaching in Cha'ah and the last time we met in Segamat was in 2019 when I was with my school's debate team.


We had a sit in session in one western food restaurant in Segamat town called The Pallet and he was kind enough to give me a treat.










It was another short meeting as I had to be back with the chess team by 5:00 p.m.

Thanks a lot Mr. Samsul for the time. Thanks also for driving all the way from Chaah to Segamat to meet me and then send me back to Batu Anam. Hope to see you again some other time, either in Segamat or Johor Bahru one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment