Monday, August 8, 2022

SULTAN MUHAMMAD V MOSQUE IN LABUAN


6TH JUNE 2022 ~ Sultan Muhammad V Mosque also known as the Blue Mosque was located on one spot of the island and I had the opportunity to perform a prayer there. At the same time, I got the chance to observe and admire the architecture of the holy building.


































The most unexpected thing that happened was to bump into an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Muhammad Adam [of SPM batch 2003] at the mosque. He and his family were also on a short holiday on the island and are currently working and residing in Sarawak, the exact name of the place I could not remember. Thanks Mr. Muhammad Adam for saying "hi" and asking whether I was a teacher just to confirm he got the right person.






That was the second mosque visited on the island but I had been spending more time at the State Mosque near to the hotel I was staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment