Monday, August 15, 2022

MY LABUAN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE


5th JUNE 2022 ~ There was no gastronomic adventure going on when I was in Labuan. One reason, the breakfast buffet lasted the whole day and I was lazy to go food hunting for dinner, especially when my friend cum tourist guide went home in the evening. However, I found this one cafe right behind the hotel when I was walking to the mosque and decided to get some food in between the Maghrib and Isya' prayers.


The name of the place should be Pipe On Corner, based on the writing on the menu.








I had fried rice with beef and fried egg. The food was good and the portion was big but I had to wait for a long time for the rice to be served. Luckily I had time to go back to the mosque for the Isya' prayer.




Now I know where to get dinner when I make a return trip to Labuan, like that is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment